Development • Solutions • Transformations
Precision Approach Engineering’s experience working within local, state, and federal planning requirements is key to keeping projects on schedule.
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) development including annual FAA and state CIP update
- Preliminary project scoping and cost analysis
- Airport master planning, in partnership with aviation planning consultants
- Airport facilities planning
- Hangar layout
- Site development
- Land use compatibility
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AND PERMITTING
Precision Approach Engineering provides the necessary environmental studies and regulatory compliance for construction projects that involve environmental impacts. We coordinate environmental compliance with the state and federal requirements. Documents are prepared to meet the requirements of the Endangered Species Act, Clean Water Act and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Washington State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA), and the State of Oregon environmental policies.
- Cultural resource monitoring
- Wetland identification and mitigation
PROPERTY AND EASEMENTS ACQUISITION
- Preliminary evaluation and cost estimates for land and easement acquisition
- Appraisal and negotiation for the purchase of real property and easements